Thursday, June 2, 2011

EASY EASY Lemon-Raspberry Poppy Seed Muffins




As many of you know, I've recently started work on another novel. When I write-- I eat...a lot. I'm not sure why. I just enjoy food while I pound out a new manuscript, I guess. So today, I've created a brand new recipe that I just had to share.

LEMON-RASPBERRY POPPY SEED MUFFINS            

2 boxes Jiffy Raspberry muffin mix
2 eggs
1 1/4 cup of whole milk
1 box of instant lemon pudding (1oz)
1 1/2 TBS of poppy seeds

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix muffin mix, eggs, milk, pudding, and poppy seeds in a bowl. Pour mix into muffin tin. Bake for 14-16 minutes. Cool and enjoy!!

This works great for all the Jiffy muffin mixes. I've made chocolate chip muffins with chocolate pudding. Strawberry-Pistachio muffins with the strawberry muffin mix and a box of pistachio pudding. Sprinkle some crushed nuts on top before baking and mm--mmm-good!!



                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment